Havent blog for a million years.
Well,I went for SWC (SHINee World Concert) yesterday.
It was truly amazing.
Until now i still cant believe I saw them in real life.
Being a shawol since 2009 (Ring Ding Dong period) and only saw them after 3 freaking years.
Sorry for being poor,lol.
Anyways,it was totally worth it and they boys look exactly the same as they appeared on youtube MVs,LOL duh~
Went to indoor stadium at 12 plus and saw fucking lots of ppl-_-
Join in the long queue with JL and her cousin for merch then ran arnd the place to get free hand banners etc muahaha.
Afterwards stone alittle,let shuping cut our queue and went to the mall to slack.
Drank some cold drink and totally lost my voice afterwards,fuck my life.
LOL I must be the stupidest person on earth,cant even talk and had to use hand signs to communicate with people-_- the funny thing is when I use hand signs,people thought I'm deaf too and reply me using hand signs wtf.
Ok,then met my weibo friend and CONCERT STARTED!
since it's the first time we are going to a concert,the place I chose wasnt that good (sad life) but still about 3m away from them.
Key,Taemin,Minho gave a lot of fan services posed smiled and waved,whereas the 2 hyungs Onew and Jonghyun are quite dao -.- URGHHHH DAMN YOU!
The good thing is I caught 11 notes thrown by Lee Taemin at one go. HAHA advantage about being tall,I LOVE YOU LEE TAEMIN!
Others were busy picking them up from the floor -.-
Couldnt scream/shout/sing/talk so i just stfu and get pushed around by the rowdy fangirls.
They sang quite alot of song I don't know (mostly their solos,sorry oppa) but my favourite will always be "Noona nomu yeppo" and "Stand by me"(encore).
Jonghyun and Taem's solo was really sexy and I saw Jonghyun half naked~ *blush*
HAHA I think I had eye contact with Taemin Key and Minho.
Aiya so many people also dont know who they looking at =_=
Sadsadsad .
Cried watching their VCR(unglam)
3 hours ended reallly fast.
Took quite alot photos/ videos using phone and camera. Those in my phone really suck cos the music was freaking loud..
MOST IMPORTANTLY,THE SECURITY WAS DAMN STRICT WTF,KEPT SHINING THE DAMN TORCH!
Did not hold up any banner at all cos so crowded.
However,there was still a birthday surprise for Minho and Onew the birthday boys!
Choi minho's birthday is today! #happyminhoday
Yea,had alot cake smashing(mostly done by Jonghyun that asshole)
Everyone was happy,yay!
I already start to miss them badly :'(
Hope they can have another cncert next year after my A level.
I shall work very hard next year LOL.
The picture I took with my lousy camera :)
Jongkey Fans ^^
![]() Lousy quality taken with phone.Free hand banners.The money that Taemin threw. |
LOL Onew what are you doing?
Birthday boy Choi Minho :)
LOL jonghyun's french fries .
Yup thats it.

No comments:
Post a Comment